DS200 – 2 Ton
Wine Guardian Split System Cooling Unit
Split system with ductable fan-coil unit for large residential and commercial applications. The unit has an application range from 2,500 to 8,500 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. Contractor installation is required. Max capacity of 14,150 BTU/h (4.10 Kilowatts).
Request a free thermal load calculation to verify the the correct sized unit for your cellar.
Wine Guardian’s ducted split wine cellar cooling system provides superb air distribution and temperature control for optimal conditioning of your wine cellar. The extremely quiet and virtually vibration-free system offers maximum flexibility in system location and cellar designs. Our system makes it ideal for cellars that have little or no extra space to install a self-contained Wine Guardian system, for applications where condenser air is difficult to exhaust and for longer duct runs. We offer four ducted split models that are available in four capacities producing between 3,400 to 14,900 BTU/H in 60Hz models and four ducted split models that produce between 1,055 to 3,812 watts in 50Hz versions. The split wine cellar cooling system operates in ambient temperatures between 0°F and 115°F (-18°C and 46°C). As with all Wine Guardian products, it is certified by ETL to UL and Canadian standards for safety and performance.
- Standard Features
- Fan coil unit and condensing system
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and a filter drier
- Remote user interface controller
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all-aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collar.
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
- Factory service hotline support
- Made in the USA
- Additional Information DS200
- BTU: 8000 – 14500 BTU/h
- Kilowatts: 2.32 – 4.16 Kilowatts
|Electrical:||208/230 Volts/1 Phase/60Hz|