Wine Guardian TTW018 Through-the-Wall system for smaller residential wine cellars. The Wine Guardian TTW018 Through The Wall cooling unit is best suited for rooms up to 1500 cubic feet with limited glass and very good insulation. You can install this Wine Guardian TTW018 cooling unit on your own without the support of a contractor. Max capacity of 1,755 BTU/h (0.61 Kilowatts).
Electric Heat Option:
-500-watt integral heater
-Thermal overload protection device and controls
The Wine Guardian will either cool or heat the air, but it is not designed to do both at the same time. The Wine Guardian electric heat option must be specified at the time of order and is installed at our factory.
Standard Features Of Wine Guardian TTW018
- Controls temperature
- Displays both temperature and humidity
- Specialized fans create ideal airflow
- Adjustable louvers optimize cellar air circulation
- Extremely quiet operation
- EasyMount™ one-piece wall bracket and support frame
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and an all-aluminum frame for long-term durability
- Integrated condensate evaporation system
- Drain overflow connection
- Can be mounted flush with the wall or racking
- Can be used with a Wine Guardian stand-alone humidifier to control humidity
- Power cord connections on both sides of the system
- Certified by ETL to UL, Canadian, European Union, and Mexican standards for safety and performance
- Made in the USA
Capacity: 1,500 cubic feet
Weight: 62 lbs.