Wine Guardian D025 ducted cooling unit is a commercial-grade, self-contained cooling unit for professional wine cellars and storage facilities. These Wine Guardian D025 Ducted Cooling Units are the most installation-friendly and versatile wine cellar cooling units on the market.
Features Of Wine Guardian D025 Ducted Cooling Unit
Many of these features are unique to Wine Guardian D025 and are not found in any other systems.
- Operates in ambient temperatures up to 115° F
- The multi-panel design provides easy access to service
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all-aluminum outer body
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Multiple supply & return air openings for installation flexibility
- Self-contained forced-air cooling system
- Factory tested prior to shipment
- ETL and CSA approved
- 24/7 factory service hotline support
- Digital thermostat with 25′ wire for precise control
- Can be installed through-wall or ducted from a remote location
Climate Control Capabilities Of Wine Guardian D025
Remote Interface Controller (standard)
- Combination temperature and humidity controller with single-stage cooling, heating and humidifier control
- Can be mounted within or outside the wine cellar
- When mounted outside the wine cellar, a remote sensor kit is required
- Includes 50 feet (8 meters) of communications cable
|btu||1000 – 3300 BTU/h|
|kilowatts||0.29 – 0.97 Kilowatts|
Water Cooled Option: Factory-configured integral water-cooled condenser coil and water-regulating valve. Ideal for geothermal, cooling tower, and lake water applications. Warm condenser air connections are not required, making the water-cooled wine cellar cooling system option a perfect solution when warm condenser air venting is not possible.
|Room Capacity:||3760 BTUH|
|Volume:||250 – 2000 ft³|
AVAILABLE OPTIONS For Wine Guardian D025
ALL WINE TEMPERATURES BUNDLE
For extended wine-cellar temperature ranges. Allows a Wine Guardian unit to control an extended temperature range from 45°F(7° C) to 64°F(18° C), perfect for single to multiple cabinet applications and small wine rooms in which serving-temperature
cooling is preferred.
This bundle also contains an integral electric heater coil and controls to protect wine cellars from dangerously low temperatures. It is ideal for areas where ambient temperatures fall below 50°F/10°C.
EXTREME CLIMATE PROTECTION BUNDLE
For Self-Contained Ducted systems: Contains an integral compressor crankcase heater and controls to protect the system against low temperatures (required when intel air to the condenser coil is below 40°F/5°C). The bundle also contains an integral high-capacity condenser fan and coil for operation at elevated ambient temperatures. This bundle is considered when inlet air to the condenser coil is above 100°F/38°C (condenser air inlet cannot exceed 120°F/49°C).
For Ducted Split systems: Unit protection in extreme climate conditions (on the condenser section only). It is required for continuous operation in climates that fall below 20°F. Enables the system to operate in temperatures as low as -20°F.
Contains all the features in the All Wine Temperatures Bundle and the Extreme Climate Protection Bundle.
Includes a factory-configured integral water-cooled condensing coil and water-regulating valve. This wine cellar cooling system is ideal for geothermal, cooling tower, and lake water applications. The unit does not require warm condenser air connections, making it an excellent solution when warm-condenser-air venting is not possible.
Humidifiers help ensure perfect long-term wine storage conditions by adding humidity back into your wine space. The Integrated Humidifier attaches directly to your Wine Guardian cooling system using the same power source and remote controller.
The Freestanding Humidifier is installed inside your wine space to provide optimal humidity for perfect long-term wine storage. The Humidifier can be controlled by your existing Wine Guardian controller.
Manuals / Warranty