Fully Ducted Extreme 3500tiR
800 Cubic Feet
- The cooling unit can be located up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Extreme Series Technology provides reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display
- Remote digital LED readout w/ 50ft. communication line
- New Built-in Humidity Option adds moisture to dry wine cellar environments.
- Liquid bottle probe
- Superior Humidity control allows the system to manage the moisture for improved wine quality
- Two-year parts and labor warranty
- Maintains 55 degrees and 50-70% humidity in cellars up to 800 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Oversized coils
- Noise-free cellar environment
- Durable finish
WhisperKOOL does not provide a smart thermostat upon purchase of your Extreme tiR 3500. By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V smart thermostat to run the equipment. The WhisperKOOL Customer Satisfaction Team does not provide technical support for smart thermostats.
One of the main things we like to focus on at Cool Wine Cellar is creating fascinating custom wine cellars that go beyond simple wine racks. Stunning wine cellar doors, custom wine cellar lighting, and beautiful wood shelves are just some of the great items that allow us to create a space for you to store, display, and above all, enjoy your wine collection with family and friends. Traditional wood wine cellars, glass and steel wine cellars, contemporary wine cellars, tasting centers, and custom wine cellar cabinetry are some of the fantastic options we can provide to our clients.
The BTU/h value shown here is a theoretical number. There are often circumstances under which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to variables not accounted for in the formula. For example, these variables could be building materials (such as glass, stone, concrete, etc.) that do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for these unaccounted-for variables. An undersized unit can lead to premature failure and will most likely prevent the cellar from reaching your desired temperature.