CellarPro 2000VS Duct HOOD Cold Side Low RH RETROFIT (P/N 27110). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 6-inch ducts (non included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
The exhaust exits from the top, and the intake returns from the front.
Shown at left: cold side duct kit (left) AND hot side duct kit (right). The hot side duct kit must be purchased separately.
Kit includes: Insulated duct hoods for cold side intake and exhaust, bottle probe and remote control display kit. Insulated 6-inch or greater (required from start to finish) ducting is not included.
The high fan speed setting MUST be used when our unit is ducted.
Please refer to the following resources before purchasing this kit:
This duct hood is required when the cooling unit will be installed in unconditioned environments, subject to the limitations listed in our Low RH vs High RH Duct Kit Chart. In some cases, the conditions are too extreme for any of our cold-side duct kits.
Use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table to correctly adjust the sizing of your cooling unit, because ducting will add to the thermal load of the cellar.
Refer to our Bottle Probe Operating Instructions to correctly set the cooling unit depending on how you’re using the Bottle Probe
Specs & Resources
Size: 16 1/4w x 39 3/4d x 29 h (in)
Weight: 35 lbs
Capacity: 50 Equivalent Feet
Click on one of the following links for more information:
The cold side duct HOOD RETROFIT for CellarPro 2000 VS cooling units allows the cold air intake and exhaust to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet (25 feet per opening).
Not recommended for use in high humidity environments. Please use our high-humidity duct retrofit kit if the system will be used in a warm, moderate , unconditioned or high humidity environment.
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 2000VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 6″ ducting
- Both openings must be ducted to/from the cellar (up to 50 equivalent feet, 25 per opening)
- Includes our remote probe with 10′ cord which plugs into face of the cooling unit on one end, and measures air or liquid temperature inside the cellar on the other end
- Includes our remote control display kit, which can be installed inside or outside the cellar
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- This RETROFIT item should be purchased when the cooling unit has shipped, to be installed by a local tech