CellarPro RETROFIT Remote Display/Control Unit Houdini (P/N 27058). Our remote control RETROFIT kit allows the control panel to be installed in a remote location from the cooling unit. This should be used for HOUDINI cooling units only.
Connected via 10 feet of 18-gauge low voltage wiring, the control panel can be installed anywhere that’s convenient for you, inside or outside the wine cellar. If you’d like more than 10 feet of wire, let us know when you checkout in the “special instructions” field. We charge $0.50 per foot after the first 10 feet.
Perfect for cooling units that will be installed in remote or hard-to-reach locations, this kit allows the cooling unit to be controlled, and the temperature display to be viewed, remotely via the remote control panel.
- Switches for features excluded from the control panel, such as the variable speed fans and the condensate evaporator, are not controlled by the remote control panel.
- The remote control panel has a red (not blue) LED display
- When using the remote control kit, there will not be a duplicate control on the cooling unit
Specs & Resources
Size: 2.80w x 1.14h x 1 1/4d (mounting)
Weight: 3 lbs
Click on one of the following links for more information:
The control panel is designed to be flush-mounted in the wall, and requires an opening that measures 2.80″w x 1.14″h, with a depth of approximately 1 1/4″d (mounting).
We provide a stainless steel wall-mounted plate that attaches to the wall. Once the plate is screwed into the wal, the remote control display has clips and locks into the plate.
After mounting the control panel, the front of the panel will protrude by approximately 1/4″.
Approximately 10-feet of two-conductor low-voltage wiring will extend from the cooling unit, and must be wired to the rear of the control panel via two screw terminals.
The cellar temperature sensor is NOT located with the remote control display. Therefore, if the front of the cooling unit will be ducted, it may be advisable to purchase a bottle probe.
Remote control kit and wiring for remotely locating CellarPro’s control panel.
- Wired kit allows the cooling unit’s remote control to be installed anywhere
- Allows temperature display and fully-functional control
- Choice to have wiring exit from front or rear of cooling unit
- Includes 10-feet of 18-gauge low-voltage wiring
- Compatible with CellarPro 1800H Series cooling units