(1) The Kwh rate can be found on your electric utility provider’s bill.
(2) Estimated run time in a given hour is over a 24-hour period. The amount of run time will depend on a number of factors, including the temperature set point, the temperature in the ambient environment outside the wine cellar, ample ventilation, and proper maintenance of the wine cooling unit.
- The cooling unit’s fans are set at the “low” speed, at which the cooling unit uses approximately 546 695 1130 1236 watts when the compressor and fans are “on”.
- Then the cooling unit uses 546 695 1130 1236 watts at the “low” fan speed and 585 734 1208 1314 watts at the “high” fan speed.
- When the compressor is “off”, the cooling unit uses 15 watts.
- An average of 30 days in a month.