(1) The Kwh rate can be found on your electric utility provider’s bill.
(2) Estimated run time in a given hour is over a 24-hour period. The amount of run time will depend on a number of factors, including the temperature set point, the temperature in the ambient environment outside the wine cellar, ample ventilation, and proper maintenance of the wine cooling unit.
- The cooling unit’s fans are set at the “medium” speed, at which the cooling unit uses approximately 564 watts when the compressor and fans are “on”.
- The the cooling unit uses 549 watts at the “low” fan speed and 601 watts at the “high” fan speed.
- When the compressor is “off”, the cooling unit uses 15 watts.
- An average of 30 days in a month.